The Practice has a dispensary based at Stockbridge where repeat and acute medication can be dispensed. Please note not all our patients are eligible for dispensing with ourselves. If you live more than 1.6 kilometres (one mile) as the crow flies from a chemist, we may be able to dispense your prescription from our dispensary. For further information please check with the reception team. Please note some patients may not have dispensing rights even though they live the required distance.
- The Dispensary opens Monday to Friday 08:30 - 18:00 (closed between 12:45 - 13:45)
- Prescriptions may be collected from Stockbridge Surgery between 08:30 - 12:45 and 13:45 - 18:30 each weekday and Saturday mornings 09:00 - 12:00.
- Prescriptions may be collected from Broughton Surgery between 08:30 - 12:45 and 14:00 - 18:00 each weekday
- Dispensary enquiries (not requests) will be taken between the hours of 09:00 and 10:00 and again between 14:00 and 15:00.
- The Practice Dispensary delivers dispensed medication on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to the following Village Shops:
- Kings Somborne Stores
- Over Wallop Shop
- Chilbolton Stores
- Being a rural Practice, we provide a prescription delivery service to some of the surrounding villages. This delivery of medication is mainly for elderly patients.
- If you are housebound or are on the shielding list and do not have anybody else to collect your medication please see this letter or check with reception to see if you are eligible for home delivery.
Click here to download our Dispensary Information Leaflet.